Signature Investment Properties
8888 YONGE CONDOS
Yonge & Highway 7
<8888 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill>
Prices Starting from Low $300's
When a location is as iconic as Yonge Street, it’s more than a street, it’s a way of living.
Rich and vibrant with a cosmopolitan vibe, this is 24/7 living that offers an enviable cachet where you are connected to the core of where everything happens.
Premium, prime and the first of its kind – your neighbourhood defines stylish living.
Explore designer shops, fabulous restaurants, and fun entertainment options – all in a community surrounded by parks and central to living your best life.
This 15 storey, 204 units contemporary building situated in the heart of Richmond Hill, at Yonge & Bantry Ave. Experience Yonge St newest luxury living. A level of living that surrounds you in exquisite style and deluxe amenities.
Top 5 Reasons To Live
At 8888 Yonge Street Condos
1. Transit at your Doorstep! – You won't have to wait long to catch a bus, since York Region Transit runs a bus route right by your door, connecting you to Langstaff GO Train Station which is just down the street.
2. Close to Great Amenities! – Yonge Street in Richmond Hill is bustling with restaurants, cafes, big box stores, even a movie theatre, all within walking distance. Take a short drive to nearby attractions like Vaughan Mills and Canada’s Wonderland.
3. An Easy Commute! – Working in the city and living outside of the city is easy when you can access Highway 404 and 407 quickly. Commute to downtown Toronto in less than an hour by car.
4. Enjoy a Day on the Greens! – There are plenty of great golf clubs
in the area, allowing for a relaxing day of playing golf and in the winter, The Uplands Golf Club also has skiing.
5. Great Area for Families! – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, young and growing families would be making a great investment in their child’s education.
Right on trend, the lobby at 8888 Yonge Condominiums takes inspiration from the worlds of architecture, fashion and modern art. Features include sweeping tray ceilings and a massive bronze sculpture over the awe-inspiring fireplace. Bronze pillars glow to frame a semi-formal conversation area while geometric panels warm and define the space.
Metroview Developments is a vibrant real estate development company born of a unique vision that spans a 30-yer passion for putting customers first. Our multi-dimensional wealth of knowledge coming from a diverse bandwidth of professional backgrounds reflects in the product we create. Coupled with some of the most sought-after locations along the GTA’s iconic Yonge Street in the culturally burgeoning Richmond Hill, Metroview will be making a massive impact on modern living in the forthcoming decades.
Rm 709, Tai Yau Building
181 Johnston Rd
TEL: 2836 6336