Jarvis St & Gerrard St E
319 Jarvis St, Toronto
Starting from High $400s
Tentative Occupancy 2025
The Condo Of the Year
Located in one of Toronto’s most exciting neighborhoods, PRIME’s residents will live in the heart of downtown, just steps from Yonge and Dundas Square and directly beside the Ryerson University campus — PRIME’s location is its best feature. One of the most well-connected condos in the city, whether it’s the world-class shopping, great restaurants, or exciting entertainment options, PRIME is located in the middle of all the best Toronto has to offer.
Address: 319 Jarvis St, Toronto
No. of Storeys: 46 Storeys
No. of Units: Approx. 457 Units
Developer: Centrecourt Developments & Centrestone Urban Developments
Architect: IBI Group
Prime Condos will be equipped with technological conveniences where all suites will include a built-in August Lock which allows you to monitor suite entry from anywhere, and lock and unlock with a tap on your phone or a turn of the key & Smart Parcel Storage ensures all your online purchases are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Convenience At Your Fingertips
PRIME has been intuitively designed to address all your needs. With built-in August Locks in each suite and a Smart Parcel Storage system in the lobby, PRIME provides technology that not only enhances your life but also adds value.
August Locks allow owners to monitor suite entry from anywhere, and lock and unlock with a top on their phone or a turn of the key. Smart Parcel Storage ensures all your online purchases are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Situated on prime real estate in the heart of downtown Toronto, PRIME is directly adjacent to Ryerson University’s Yonge Street campus. With booming growth in enrolment each year, adding thousands of new students annually. Ryerson is increasingly reliant on neighbouring properties to provide housing options for its students. Even closer are over 50 Ryerson affiliated buildings, and access to some of Toronto’s most cutting edge health science facilities and business and technology incubators. Investors in PRIME will continue to benefit from the Ryerson-driven demand, coupled with the severe lack of new housing options in the immediate area.
- AAA Location — In the heart of Downtown Toronto's East Core, at the intersection of Dundas and Jarvis – a thriving growth district on the east side of Yonge Street that as undergone remarkable growth over the past 5 years. Nestled between the College and Dundas subway stations, the East Core's growth has been driven by an influx of recent residential development and major investments in education, finance, health science and technology
- PRIME is also completely connected to all the action in downtown Toronto. The city’s famous Yonge-Dundas Square and Eaton Centre are just minutes from Dundas and College TTC Stations.
- PRIME will have a near perfect Walk Score of 96/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning you are in close proximity to a variety of transportation options — 4 Minutes North to the Jarvis St & Carlton St Streetcar, 4 Minutes South to the Dundas St & Jarvis St Streetcar, 10 Minutes walk to the College Subway Station where in just 4 short stops you will arrive at Union Station where you will have access to the GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- Steps to Ryerson University — there are approximately 43,000 students with only 850 on campus – meaning a huge demand for off campus housing (or only 1/51 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)
- 10 minutes to Univeresity of Toronto & OCAD University, 5 minutes commute to George Brown College, meaning 100,000+ Students in Need of Off Campus Housing
- 10 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre
We are a real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are a fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care. We are one of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA and we currently have 10 high-rise residential projects in various stages of development, collectively representing over 5,000 homes and over $2 billion dollars of development value. Our vision is to be the premier high-rise residential developer in the GTA by holding ourselves to the highest standards of excellence and constantly exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Our developments are collaborative endeavours undertaken with best-in-class planners, architects, interior designers and construction trades and the homes that we develop are of the highest quality standard. We take great pride in the positive impact that our developments have on their home owners and the communities that they are a part of. We are accountable to our customers, communities, capital partners and each other for the work that we produce and the actions that we take.
Centrestone Urban Developments Inc. is a Toronto based Real Estate Development company. We are principals in several projects located in the city of Toronto. For over 12 years, we have forged strong business partnerships and have acquired unique properties in key locations in the city of Toronto.
Started with Townhouse redevelopment in Toronto, we have also completed Office Retail conversion of Liberty Market Building and residential condos at 383 Sourauren Ave in Roncesvalles. Our upcoming condo projects will be Prime and Bathurst & Richmond.
➼Easy access to major highways such as HWY 401, 404, and the DVP
➼TTC bus stop at doorstep
➼1 minute to Shell or Petro Canada gas station
➼3 minutes to Bridlewood Mall
➼4 minutes to Agincourt GO
➼5 minutes to Fairview Mall and Don Mills Station
➼7 minutes to Parkway Mall
➼8 minutes to North York General Hospital
➼9 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
➼11 minutes to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
➼12 minutes to Centennial College and Seneca College
➼13 minutes to Pacific Mall
➼15 minutes to Ontario Science Centre and University of Toronto Scarborough
➼16 minutes to University of Toronto Scarborough
➼17 minutes to Bayview Golf & Country Club
➼Convenient access to IKEA, Canadian Tire, as well as Loblaws with less than 10 mins drive
Nearby parks such as Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park and North Bridlewood Park
95 Developments is one of Toronto’s most innovative and leading construction companies specializing in high-quality developments with a focus on architectural quality and service excellence. At 95 Developments, we continuously strive for “comfort, convenience, and quality” while fostering genuine relationships to place our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our commitment to customer service excellence is the foundation of our business. We value our clients and approach situations collaboratively to shape our strategic direction. We have a relentless drive to deliver first-class customer experience and pride ourselves in work that is accountable with the highest ethical standards without compromising our client’s needs.
Rm 709, Tai Yau Building
181 Johnston Rd
TEL: 2836 6336